By CRRH Staff
Campaign for the Restoration and Regulation of Hemp (CRRH), along with several other cannabis organizations, will be participating in Cannabis Lobby Day at the Oregon State Capitol on Monday, February 8, 2016. The free speech event, will feature speakers, music and vendors, will be held from 12pm to 5pm.
* Protect the OMMP and continue the fight for patient rights and access to medicine.
* Prevent over-regulation of marijuana under M91 by the OHA, OLCC, OAC and ONI that could hinder, rather than aid, the creation, regulation and stabilization of legal marijuana related businesses.
* No Federal Scheduling - Support the effort to remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act. It is time for the federal government to remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act.
* Show support for social cannabis clubs. Clubs are an essential aspect of our culture and there should be allowance for these types of clubs.
* Network with Other Local Groups – CRRH, The Human Solution International, Oregon Chapter of Parents 4 Pot, Portland NORML, Cannabis Liberation Front and more!
All are encouraged to attend. We suggest to those who cannot attend to call or write to your representative and fill their inbox and voice mail with your input! Make your voice heard!
Press conference to be held at 12pm.
Before arriving at the Oregon Capitol, you will want to know your State Senator and State Representative’s name & Salem office address. It is helpful to know what they look like.